We're here with a sweet addition to our #SeedlyRecipes! These cookies are flavorful, comforting, and just the right amount of crispy thanks to our Blackseed Vanilla Crumble 🌱
Small portions and basic pantry items also keep this cookie stay-at-home friendly!
Full recipe below and tag don't forget to tag us in your finished product 🍪
Yield: 6 indulgent cookies
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp whole wheat flour (can be subbed for all-purpose or bread flour)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Seedly Blackseed Vanilla Crumble (or your favorite Seedly Crumble)
- 1/2 cup dar chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temp)
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In large mixing bowl; combine butter and both sugars and mix until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until fluffy.
- Combine flour, salt and soda; add to creamed mixture and stir until blended.
- Stir in Seedly Crumble and chocolate chips.
- Form dough into golf ball sized portions and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Space generously.
- Place cookies in fridge to chill while preheating oven to 350ºF.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and crispy along the edges.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes and enjoy!